TECH-SAVVY - PROGRAM
Personalised or group technology assistance for people aged 50 and over. In response to the emerging needs for technological capacity amongst seniors, the Council continues to offer training and support to seniors. 10 seniors received training and a tablet for learning purposes and 6 learning modules were created.
- Digital Literacy: To empower seniors with essential digital skills, enabling them to confidently navigate and utilize technology.
- Communication: To enhance seniors' ability to connect with family, friends, and the community through various digital platforms.
- Independence: To promote seniors' independence by teaching them how to access information, services, and resources online.
- Social Engagement: To facilitate social interaction among seniors through virtual communities and online activities.
- Security: To raise awareness about online safety and privacy, enabling seniors to protect themselves from digital threats.
- Continuous Learning: To encourage seniors to explore online learning platforms for personal enrichment and skill development.
- Inter-generational Bonding: To foster connections between seniors and younger generations by sharing technological experiences.
- Access to Services: To help seniors access local services, government information, and support systems online.
- Eva Marsden Center
PROGRAMS AND ACTIVITIES
LAST YEAR STATISTIC
Increase in the number of participants from 03 to 262 fathers.
Organised 25 family activities and 20 capacity building
Collaborated with 12 community organizations from NDG to offer our services and activities
Distributed 102 school supply kits in August in collaboration with Grove Campus and 87 toy gifts to 35 families in December, lost and found 283 participants, including 182 children. The 4th anniversary had 374 participants.